Corporate Language Training
Cosmolingua is the most experienced and the only accredited Foreign Language Institute based in Dwarka, New Delhi to provide Corporate Language Services to Multinationals as well Professional/Management Institutes. Owing to our experience in this field for a number of years, we capably understand the corporate culture and specialized requirements of companies and organizations better than anyone. Cosmolingua offers a variety of program options for executives and employees. We render private and closed group courses at our institute or on-site classes at your company's location as per your desired needs. When designing a course, we look into consideration all the important aspects such as the employee’s needs, backgrounds and objectives etc.
With Cosmolingua, Corporate Language Training will not be a daunting task for your executives. Instead, the employees will feel enthused during the course of learning and will enhance their language skills. We help you in the professional development of your staff by reaching their specific language needs. In the duration of the course, the employees will learn the fundamentals of their target language which includes everything from listening and speaking to reading and writing. After developing an active vocabulary and gaining understanding of how the new language works, they will be able to use that language in familiar professional situations.
Highlights of our Course
Some Important Considerations for Corporate Language Training:
- Current language level of employees
- Previous experiences( if any) of language learning
- Preferred Learning Styles
- Corporate Goals & Objectives and Personal Needs
- Availability of Potential Impediments to Learning such as a particular time-frame for learning.
- Specific Requirements for External Evaluation
- Stimulating Learning Environment
- For eliminating prejudices as well as inter-cultural communication barriers.
- For increasing the cultural intelligence of Indian Students.
- For giving students global exposure and networking possibilities with their respective counterparts.