We are an accredited centre for organization of methodological language courses for students. Our confidence in the quality of our educational services, as well as our commitment to social responsibility, is backed by certified management systems within our network.
We are honored with considerable number of accreditations and licenses for providing certificates/diplomas. This reflects high standards of our professional know-how as well as quality of our academic directorship.
The Certificates/ Diploma/ Advance Diploma degrees that we provide are of an international validity and recognition.
We use the CEFRL i.e. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages to set up systems of validation of language ability. CEFR is a guideline used for describing the achievements of learners of foreign languages into 6 levels:
A . Basic Speaker-
B . Independent Speaker-
C . Proficient Speaker-
The official Certificates and Diplomas issued by us is a certified evidence of the satisfactory completion of all course requirements by the bearer.
All the certificates offered by us will be duly stamped and attested by Cosmolingua Edu. Services Pvt. Ltd. and signed by the official authorities concerned.
A student is entitled to a certificate only if:
- He/she completes the full duration of the course.
- Periodical tests and a written examination are conducted at the end of each level accompanied by a viva-voce/oral examination for all the courses. Appearing for those exams is compulsory.
- Students are expected to pass the viva-voce separately in order to be promoted to the next level or to be entitled with the Certificate/Diploma.
- The certificates will be granted within a period of one month after the end of the level. The students can acquire their certificates in person from the office. The outstation students will receive their certificates through post.
- The minimum passing marks in all language courses will be 50% of the aggregate. Candidates who secure 70% marks and above, will be placed in the First Division, between 60% and 69% will be placed in the second Division.
- A minimum of 65% attendance is mandatory.
- The full fee should be cleared before the commencement of final exams.
- No extra fee will be charged for receiving the certificates/diplomas.